Take a walk on the finer side of Asheville’s culinary hotspots, sitting down to a diverse sampling of elegant food and drink pairings chosen by notable Asheville chefs and beverage experts. With stops including at least seven restaurants and bars, dessert, and at least one of Asheville’s James Beard nominated chefs on each tour, you’ll discover why this food tour is called “The High Roller,” and why Asheville is a leader in the national culinary scene.
Eating Asheville’s High Roller Tour
A showcase of places that put Asheville on the map as a culinary destination
- Available Thursday-Saturday in historic Downtown Asheville.
- Features at least seven stops
- At least 5 drink pairings
- Includes a grand finale dessert
- A highlight for anyone’s Asheville bucket list!
The Epitome of Asheville’s Casual Chic
The High Roller Tour takes you to some of Asheville’s most-acclaimed restaurants.
- Enjoy delicious, seasonal, farm-to-table fine food
- At least five beverage pairings (wine, beer and cocktails are all possibilities; non-alcoholic pairings are available too)
- Learn about the history of Asheville and our thriving food culture.
$69 per Person
The Best of the Best
A James Beard Foundation Award for a chef or restaurant is the equivalent of an Oscar.
For a small city, Asheville has an impressive number of James Beard Foundation award winners – perhaps the most per capita in the USA. Eating Asheville is very fortunate to be able to bring you to at least one James Beard restaurant on every High Roller Tour.
Examples of Restaurants on The High Roller Tour
(Check out all of Eating Asheville’s Restaurant Partners)