Our chefs have the good fortune of a bounty of highest-quality fruits, vegetables, meats and other ingredients produced locally.
On Eating Asheville’s tours, the menu changes every day as our Chef’s choose the freshest, best ingredients for the day.
Here’s an example of six plates served on one of our recent tours:
- Hickory Nut Gap pulled pork with slaw
- Hand Cut Chips with Truffle oil, Goat cheese and Rosemary
- Sweet Potato Chips with Chocolate, Brown sugar and spice
- Sturgeon rillettes on house made crackers, with pickles on a bed of pea shoots
- Spinach salad with Sauteed Shrimp
- Chocolate bar and Maple-Bourbon Truffle