- 2015 was Eating Asheville’s busiest year ever with over 10,000 visitors and locals checking out Asheville’s best restaurants on our walking food tours. We are entering our 5th year of highlighting some of the best Foodtopia has to offer in historic downtown Asheville, and after expanding our reach to include the vibrant West Asheville neighborhood last year, we have major plans to increase our representation of Asheville’s best restaurants.
- Eating Asheville Food Tours runs seven days a week, offering 11 weekly tours with additional private tours scheduled throughout the year. In 2016 our showcase of the Asheville restaurant scene will grow big time as we roll out a South Slope Tour, Van Tours and Asheville Cocktail Tours, plus additional tours downtown!
- Sign up for our newsletter(over to the right there) and follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Google+ to get info on new tours and discounts throughout the year. You’ll also learn about other ideas we have up our sleeves as well as keep up to date on news and events from Asheville’s best restaurants.
- Eat. Drink. Laugh. As always we will continue our partnership with our favorite Asheville guided tours, Asheville Brewery Tours and LaZoom Comedy Tours. If you book a tour with Eating Asheville and one or both of these awesome outfits, the combo is always 10% off all tickets. Get in touch with any of us guide services to get your promo codes.
- Private Tours are great way to experience Asheville’s best restaurants with an event that is tailor made to suit your group! Every year we show girls and guy weekends, family reunions, wedding parties, office staffs and corporate get-togethers a great time using our Foodtopia partners to create multiple venues for your event. Private tours can include anywhere from 5-50 guests and can be broken up into multiple groups. We offer private tours Sunday-Thursday and they require 4 week advance booking, get in touch if you’d like to find out more!
Our mission is to share perspective on the bounty of great food being prepared by independent businesses in Asheville who source ingredients from the wealth of small farming resources that we support in Western North Carolina and the Southeast by eating out at Asheville’s best restaurants. We currently work with over 35 restaurants, bars and shops here in Foodtopia and our tours are expertly led by professional guides who share over a century’s worth of food and beverage experience. While the focus is Asheville food and drink, hospitality, history, culture and fun are all essential parts of our Asheville food tours.